1. Staying in and being cozy almost always soundsmuch better than used to go . strong>
Its Friday and your friends and you have been “ve been meaning to” hit up that brand-new squad that just opened up, but a cup of tea and some takeout sounds even as good.Weve all been there. On the one handwriting, going dressed up and putting on that cute brand-new organization youve been meaning to take for a spin sounds like best available suggestion, but on the other side, lying in bunk wearing your pajamas and starting that new streak on Netflix chimes even better.
2. There are people who think youre simply a little bit of a bitch . strong>
Its not that youre unfriendly, but youre merely painfully shy around new people. Its embarrassing when they see you laughing it up with your friends and then the next minute youre as coy as a mouse. It doesnt come off well, but you genuinely dont aim anything by it.
3. Convene and offsetting new friends is hard-handed . strong>
You have no qualms about expanding your friendship clique; in fact, you experience filling new people. You just take a much longer time than most people to open up to new friends. You are cautious with who you trust and thats alright.
4. Youve been told multiple times that youre difficult to read . strong>
You arent doing it on purpose, you merely happen to be a little more reserved. Peculiarly on daylights when you arent genuinely experiencing social.
5. You baffle your friends when you put off satisfying them over and over . strong>
Its not that you dont want to meet up and hang out with them, you do! Its exactly that you were really appearing it when you built those proposals, and on the day of the meet up, you wake up in a funk and you know you wont be any fun to be around.
6. Dating is hard-bitten . strong>
Try excusing to the chap you actually really like that its not because you dont like him but its just one of those daytimes where you implore a little bit of cavity and time to yourself instead of hanging out with him.
7. Merely a small handful of friends and family understand . strong>
Youve tried clarifying your situation to your new friends but some of them dont fairly get it and they just assume youre either boring or a bit extravagant.
8. The highs and the lows are quite the roller coaster . strong>
Some dates you mostly wont shut up and some daytimes youll scarcely announce ten paroles. Its quite an adjustment between the two states of judgment and sometimes theres no in-between. You cant even understand it yourself, even though youve tried your whole life.
9. Talking to that waitress is has been extremely nerve-wrecking . strong>
It bangs infantile, but sometimes even speaking to waitresses or the chap behind the counter can give you a bit of a panic attack.
10. Doing life is just tough sometimes . strong>
It can be wearying fluctuating between wanting to be social and wanting to be alone, and its even harder to make sure that your friends are well aware that you dont dislike them.