1. Have the spirit to say when something isn’t working.
2. Have the gallantry to dedicate when something is.
3. Take a look at yourself and invite:
4. End what doesn’t matter, so you can invest your time and fund into what does.
5. Study regularly about how you would live your life if social media didn’t exist, if you weren’t substantiating your every move, or if you didn’t have glossy, edited illustrations to compare yourself to.
6. Stop overreacting.
7. Have something to talk about that isn’t other beings, and your judgments of them.
8. Stop worrying about inane acts like whether or not “you think youre” “fat.” Nobody will be at your funeral backing their own lives because you insisted one heave sizing. How you gaze is not an accomplishment.
9. Ask the issue of other parties more than you form proclamations about yourself.
10. Stop trying to have the most nuanced, complex rulings more than you try to be the kindest, most empathetic party you know.
11. Cut yourself some slack. One of the biggest regrets most people have about their 20 s is because they didn’t enjoy them more. And I’m not talking about” buy most expensive dinners, take another journey to Thailand” type of joy. I make having capacities necessary to take a deep gulp and sip chocolate in the morning just knowing that you have done, and are doing, your best.
12. Read books.
13. Learn how to be nice. This is the most insanely potent life hacker, and hitherto the most forgotten. Discover how to genuinely be nice to parties. This will get you farther than anything else.
14. Live so demise “ve got nothing” to steal. Leave everything on the table. Don’t hold back your thoughts, your adore, your ingenuity for another daylight. That itinerary passes you to becoming a fraction of the person you two are meant to be.
15. Stop saying you want to be in a forever affair, and be in one. Your soulmate liaison is something you improve , not something you stumble upon. If you don’t flesh this out, “youre going to be” perpetually disappointed by the person you end up with.
16. Live within your implies. If you don’t memorize to do this when you have little, you won’t be able to make love when you have more. High-earning people can also be the most indebted and financially precarious, because they are always living precisely a bit outside of what they can afford.
16. Accomplishments don’t change their own lives, attires do.
17. Write a assignment announcement and use it as your recommendation. Characterize your most important values and make sure your thoughts, activities and decisions align with them. This is how you live an honest life.
18. Don’t burn connections. Learn to bow out of friendships, rapports, employment creation and parties with grace.
19. Ask for the truth.
20. Be in the anxiety that’s guiding “youve got to” your bad dress. Whatever it is that’s holding you back in your life is actually a symptom of some unmet involve. Figure out what it is, and feed it in a health space. Your external matters will start to dissolve as you do.
21. Recognize the ways in which you’ve projected blamed onto others.” What you adoration in people is what you been fucking loving yourself; what you hate in beings is what you can’t see in yourself .”
22. Learn to seek determination more than you do pleasure. Pleasure does not change your life, it performs uneasines manageable. Purpose concludes nervousnes worth noting. Don’t let convenience be your first virtue.
23. Home is where you make it, so make it somewhere.
24. Break free from the illusion that what you find on Instagram is “real life.” It is not “real life.” It is a highly curated, aspirational, photoshopped, filtered vignette.
25. Learn to be happy here , now, today. If you do not learn how to be happy in the current , no occupation , no partner , no success , no trip-up , no fund , nothing that you are working for is gonna be a amusing as you think. You cannot save up your happy to be liberated when you think you deserve it. You either have it now, or you have it never.