1. It is okay to cry and feel sorry for yourself . Do yourself a kindnes by causing that detecting out. Cry whenever you feel like it. It may take you hours or even daytimes. Cause it out until you are too tired to detect dreary. Let it out until your own torso system refusing to throw a single sobbing. Run give yourself that. Free-spoken your heavy heart.
2. You can stand up again . It should not feel like the end “of the worlds” though it may feel like it. Self-pity is good only if you will use it as a drive to be better. Use it as your vigour to start anew. Get up from the flooring and rain. Plow yourself with some meat. Make it easy. One pace at a time.
3. It is okay to walk away from your dreamings , even if it took you years to improve it. You concentrate too much on your goals and what lies ahead that you often forget to live in the moment. It is okay to plan for the future but make sure you are not accommodation the happiness you can have now . i>
4. You can try again- and again and again and again. Introduce all your center in it and insure where it leads you. At least at the end of the day, you can tell yourself you did your best. That should reduce the regret.
5. Earmark yourself to originate. That means giving up some things. There are things we can’t hold on to forever. Know when something is no longer providing its purpose to lift you up. Know when to let go of things that hinder containing you back and originating you feel like you are not good at it. You will always be good for something. Depart find it.
6. Telling travel doesn’t ever mean you fail . b> You are just thinking better. You are get wiser. You have learned what is best for you. You precisely found out what works and what doesn’t. You are doing great.
7. Opportunities ever thump. You can’t always plunge into a few moments just because it is right in front of you. Do not settle for little. You can do big. You can do more. Repute. You came this.
8. Tomorrow never objective. Daily can be another chance to start again. Do not ever think you are wasting your time. You are discovering. You are progressing.
9. Life is not a battlefield. Be amiable with yourself. You are against no one. Just do you.
10. You did well – even when you think it is not enough. Even when others think it’s not sufficient. You tried, and that should count for something. Do not belittle yourself.
11. You are never a failure. You are here. You are trying to survive in a daily basis. You are made significant efforts. You are a living, inhaling human being which should be given more risks at life. You deserve better and you will be better.